You’ll need the following supplies on hand:
- Clean box of Saranwrap
- medical tape
- The initial wrap should stay on for up to 8 hours.
- To change the wrap, remove the old wrap and wash tattoo well with an unscented, dye free soap (i.e. dial or dove)
- Bolt dry with a clean towel and apply a thin layer of Aquaphor over the entire tattoo, make sure the entire tattoo is covered with Aquaphor.
- Wash and rewrap the tattoo 2-3 times per day for 3 full days
- At the end of the 3rd day, remove the wrap, wash and dry the tattoo and start applying a fragrance and dye free lotion (i.e. Lubriderm).
- Continue to wash the tattoo 2-3 times a day and moisturize with lotion after.
- Moisturize the tattoo as needed until fully healed.
- Do not soak or saturate the tattoo during the healing process.
*Please DO NOT take advice from friends in regard to healing your tattoo, any questions can be answered by the artist or anyone at the shop…
IF any issues or concerns arise please call the shop.